Friday, June 29, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
1. Contact me today about how to apply to become a senior rep. I will accept two senior representatives from each local high school (Chadron, Nebraska; Hot Springs, South Dakota; Rapid City, South Dakota; Custer, South Dakota; Hill City, South Dakota; Edgemont, South Dakota and more! Contact me today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once accepted you will earn a free session (to be completed before April 15th, 2012) and half price off of a session from May-November 2012. You can expect 20-30 finished images from the first session to be seen online and purchased for high resolution prints.
3. You will then recieve 10 low resolution, watermarked images for your facebook page for free along with 50 senior representative cards with your images on them to pass out to friends.
4. For each friend you refer to WLP who books and pays for a senior session you will recieve $25 cash or $25 print credits. If you refer 7 friends or more you will recieve an Ipod Touch of your choice!
Thursday, December 8, 2011
1. The cold weather seems to turn me into a cooking fool! I can’t think of a thing that makes me want to make some cookies, pies, cakes, soups and freshly baked bread more than snowflakes flying.
2. Cold weather = shorter days for the cowboy unless something goes wrong (which invariably does) with the cows, horses, calves or equipment. Okay, scratch that thought after all.
3. Playing in the snow with the kids. Need I say more? We haven’t gotten enough snow to really speak of this year but I’m crossing my fingers that (after the 14th when we sell calves) we get a decent snowstorm to go take the kids sledding. I just hope the wind stays away!
4. The Holidays! I love Thanksgiving which was Little Man’s 4th Birthday this year, Little Sister’s birthday shortly after that, and there’s nothing as magical as Christmastime! New Year’s isn’t so popular in my book, I’m usually sick! :)
5. The NFR is on the t.v. I’m talking every night in our house involves huddling around the t.v and watching each round in anticipation. We’ve got two neighbors competing this year and so far they’re doing great! Good luck you guys!
6. Family time usually increases during this time of year for us. What are your favorite aspects of Winter?
Monday, August 1, 2011
Today is one of those days I hope to remember. It didn't start out wonderful with a trip to the doctor with not so great news, but it ended fabulously with fun times spent together. It hit 104 degrees here today, and Little Man was beggin to go outside. Shawn was inside this afternoon to get out of the heat so he decided to build a homemade slip'n'slide. Little Man had a great time and I enjoyed standing back (out of the freezing well water) and watching! Here are some pics from today's adventures. (Little Sister didn't enjoy the festivities quite as much as everyone else by the way).
Monday, June 6, 2011
1. A new pony for Little Man and Lil Sister (I'm sure a post on "Oreo" is in my near future)!
2. A new indoor/outdoor cat that is actually tame and won't scratch out the kiddos eyeballs if they try to pick him up. So far, so good!
3. There is actually sunshine in SD now! The high is 88 today, and I'm sure Little Man will have me talked into letting him run through the sprinkler's today! Something about running through the sprinkler's brings out the kid in everyone. We might have to get Dad in on the action too!
4. We picked up a trampoline for little man at a yard sale a week or so ago. It has been a ton of fun for everyone and so far has only caused one doctor's appointment. Oh the joys of having a rambunctious boy around the ranch! I hope everyone has a great day!