Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Life on the Ranch!

Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful, sunny day here in our area of South Dakota today, and I hope it's beautiful wherever you are as well! A little flu bug has been flying around our house the last couple of days and it finally caught up with me so i'm a little under the weather today. Subsequently, I decided to stay inside with the kiddos instead of loading them up and riding along with Shawn this morning. Shawn knew exactly how to cheer me up this morning, though. Our mare foaled sometime in the past couple days and Shawn brought her and the stud colt home today! We now have a cute little colt in the front corrals in front of our house (for a few more hours anyways). I felt good enough to go outside and get a few pictures of the new little guy. Enjoy!





Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment